Saturday, April 23, 2011

Facts You Might Not Know 'bout Me

List 10 happenings that you can't forget during your childhood days.

Okayy...


1. I pooped on my undies in the middle of Ms. Jane's lecture. Yes, seriously. Kindergarten. You can ask my classmates if you wish to. >.<







2. We had a new bike. My cousin was just as eager to try riding it. So i kind of flaunted how good i was at biking. It took us long enough to decide who'd get to drive. Until she gave in, and yes, i finally got to drive her around. Then there's this path that's kind of sloping, i lost control. And then hmm... you know what happened next. 




3. Grade 2. I still drink milk in bottles! The same milk mommies prepare for their 0-2 year old babies.




4. We're on camp. GSP thing. So we're in school. No parents allowed. Not until campfire begins. We had to be with our buddies every second, every minute, every hour of the day. So when campfire began, we were given time to go see our parents. (this time students were allowed to split up with their buddies). but thing is, I DINT KNOW WE COULD. So i actually dragged my buddy out of the circle as soon as i saw my parents wave at us. She barely had time to actually meet her parents. Next thing i know, my buddy and i were in a fight. 



5. I placed tiny stones on my classmate's shoes.




6. I was creeping to get into my parents' room and made sure they wont find out i snatched my mom's phone. I just had to. I remeber i got addicted to Nokia's Space Impact. haha





7. I cant stand a day without Pop-eye or PPG :D




8. I used to bring pens w/ me whenever we go out. You know the stickers or price tags attached to any clothing store's displays? I used to put my signature or write something abstract on them and managed to move out of the store without being caught red-handed. hahaha

9. I was sent to the hospital several times for breathing heavily and for severe coughing. We found out i have asthma. But I'm lucky. No asthma attacks for years now :)




10. I always prefer to be left on a playhouse when my parents shop. They think they own the time when they do that. 





0 comments: